[Olsr-users] olsrd2 with vmware,

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 5 16:09:39 CET 2015

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Taner Kurtulus <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> You are right about http plugin, i wasn't statically linked in to the
> olsrd2_static. I haven't seen it with --version parameter. Also actually, I
> assumed that all plugins would be statically linked into the olsrd2_static
> executable. Any way, I have used telnet interface as you advised.
>
> I figured out that my configuration parameters about bitrates are not
> getting into account. I couldn't understand why.
>
> Also I figured out that ff_dat_metric is being calculated on the fly
> according to the link speed. if there is only one interface there is no
> problem, it calculates correctly. But, when I use two interfaces it cannot
> calculate each link properly. I think this is my problem, and explains why
> my scenario is not working.
>
> Could you check it, if there is really a problem or it is from my
> configuration.
>
> I checked the interfaces, speeds and connections again and again. They are
> same with the scenario, I have sent before.

Can you use the telnet port (most likely bound to 127.0.0.1:2009) to
get the output of the following commands on each of the three nodes?

echo /nhdpinfo link | nc 127.0.0.1 2009

Oh, and please no more screenshots... just append textfiles to the
mail if you want to send the results. Some of your mails are being
dropped by the list because they are more than 1 MB large.

Henning Rogge