[Olsr-users] change library path

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 30 20:55:36 CEST 2015

Finally, command seem to be

make -e LIBDIR=/usr/lib/olsrd

It didn't work at first because of busybox diff. Since I was not able to
install diffutils via apt-get because of the busybox cmp conflict, I
renamed both cmp and diff symlink to busybox, downloaded debian diffutils
paquage for mips, open it with a archiver and copied both gnu cmp and diff
manually to the system. Build was fine after this and was olsrd found the
library in /usr/lib/olsrd/. I also tryed via Makefile.inc again but still
not working even with gnu diff. Anyway, it worked fine with "make -e".

Thanks