[Olsr-users] Olsr_dot_draw plugin runs only once, why ?

Abubakr Ali (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 19 16:33:15 CET 2015

Hi Henning,

First of all, thank you for bearing my issue in mind and for the
updated-fix.

I tested the new "master" branch (OLSRd v.0.6.9) and, unfortunately, the
problem still exist: one time topology static-image followed by connection
closed.
Besides, now, in that static-image, I have, strangely, a new node with
IP-address of 1.0.0.0 ?!!

what might be the issue .. it's running in your side and not mine .. really
confusing

Thanks and Regards
Abubakr