[Olsr-users] OLSR2D and DLEP_ROUTER plugin interplay:

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 10 10:22:59 CET 2015

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 4:25 PM, s-mtafel <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> your patch fixed the divide by zero. Now I can query the db.
>
> But I found something that's not as dlep-draft-17 expects. A minor one.
>
> The the db gives back my dummy neighbors when requested. And the dlep_router
> logs do show no issues.
> So i expect the dlep_router accepted everything.
>
> But the dlep_router never acks (UPDATE/UP response). It simply keeps
> heartbeating after recpt of my info.

Are you sure you are missing the ACK for the "destination up" message?

Because "destination updates" are not ACKed at all.

So you should see a single ACK for each destination.

> And. Err, there remains the olsrd2d dlep_router plugin load problem? Are you
> still contemplating about that?

I still guess its a path problem... in the log output you watched you
see that OONF is looking for the API in a few places... if it is not
there, you have to supply the path in the configuration:

http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/OONF_Configuration#The_global_configuration_section

[global]
    plugin_path  <path-to-your-plugins>