[Olsr-users] OLSR2D and DLEP_ROUTER plugin interplay:

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 8 19:57:35 CET 2015

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 7:48 PM, s-mtafel <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hey
>>
>> can you test the attached patch?
>>

> Did that. But same symptoms!

That is bad but it doesn't really surprise me... I have still no clue
where the fraction=-1 input is coming from, the input should all come
from predefined data in oonf_layer2.c

You still get this value for "fraction", right?

Does valgrind spit out anything strange?

The other question would be, is your DLEP-radio implementation
available, so I can reproduce the error locally?