[Olsr-users] OLSRv2_DLEP_CODE: User view - metrics calculation from oonf_layer2 db

s-mtafel (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 5 12:46:16 CET 2015

On 12/05/2015 12:23 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> After looking through the code I found a few minor problems with the
> constants...
>
> they SHOULD be compatible with Draft-17, but I fixed them anyways and
> pushed an update.
>
> I also fixed the wiki text.
Great thanks! In parallel I was debugging. The wiki mostly confused and
I was shell shocked a little. ;)

Above all, there severe were mechanical issues in my modem. Everythings
seems fine now!

> thank you for pointing this things out! :)

Shall I swap to the devel-mailing-list or is this one still appropriate?

--

Matthias Tafelmeier