[Olsr-users] OLSRv2_DLEP_CODE: User view - metrics calculation from oonf_layer2 db

s-mtafel (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 5 12:09:28 CET 2015

Hello,

I recon we are not conversing via the mailing list anymore. So included
it again.
> I wonder how this is possible... because there is no version number
> within the packet format anymore in DLEP 16/17.
>
> I am not even sure the byte-format change between draft 16 and draft 17.
So, are you saying oonf is conforming to *at least* dlep *draft vers 16*?
If yes, then the olsr.org hint should be updated.

> But there was a MAJOR change of the byte-format between draft -7 and
> draft 16/17, so they should not be able to talk with each other.
Indeed!

> Are you sure you are running the most recent code?

Yes, pulled and rebuilt today.

Matthias Tafelmeier