[Olsr-users] New Olsr.org webpage needs YOUR HELP!

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 3 12:54:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

triggered by Aaron last year I started working on content for a new
Olsr.org webpage based on a Mediawiki. I think we will shutdown the
old page soon, most of its information is outdated or even wrong
anyways.

The new page is already available at http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/

As you can easily see the new page has no content for olsrd (version
1), just for olsrd2. I am quite busy with the olsrd2 content, so I am
looking for people who would like to write a bit about olsrd1
(history, usage, examples, plugins?).

If anyone is willing to write some text to help us with the wiki, just
contact me so I can activate a wiki account for you!

------

Oh, both the "typical deployment" and the "troubleshooting" page
should be valid both for olsrd and olsrd2... feel free to comment!

http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/OLSR_network_deployments
http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/Troubleshooting

Henning Rogge