[Olsr-users] HNA-filter or multiple instances

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Sun Sep 28 18:53:51 CEST 2014

Hello,

at Ninux we have a similar setup, you will find interesting reading this:
http://nnx.me/routingarchitecture

for the IGP peerings we also use tunnel interfaces, because most
routers are not bgp speakers.
We used tinc-vpn in switch mode. All BGP speakers participate to this
VPN, so they all have one tunnel interface that sees all the other BGP
speakers on the same LAN. All IGP peerings are done on this LAN.

would this design fix your problem ?

take your time to fully read the document I linked above, that
explains our design.

bye

Saverio