[Olsr-users] olsr not pinging in 2 hops

pramod Jayram (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 16 10:13:00 CEST 2014

Iam running olsrd0.6.7 on alll the devices as root. But the devices can
ping only in first hop not in second or any other hop.

Network settings
 device r1
adhoc mode
ssid r1
interface wlan0
ip address 192.168.1.95
netmask 255.255.255.0

device r2
adhoc mode
ssid r1
interface wlan0
ip address 192.168.1.25
netmask 255.255.255.0

device r3
adhoc mode
ssid r1
interface eth1
ip address 192.168.1.45
netmask 255.255.255.0

The centre node does not show any hops in routing table and  none of the
devices can ping for 2nd or more hops