[Olsr-users] olsr not pinging in 2 hops

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 15 16:54:09 CEST 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 4:25 PM, pramod Jayram <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> I used olsrd 0.6.6 initially but the problem persisted even there ,so i
> downgraded to 0.5.6-r3

0.5.6-r3 is FIVE years old... please don't expect support for
something that old. Switch back to the most recent stable one (which
is 0.6.7, but 0.6.6.2 should be fine too).

if I understand you correctly you have three devices with a wifi
card... and you have a chain of pings between these four wifi cards
(or are there more than one interface involved?).

You could start by telling us your interface configuration (ip
address/netmask/etc) and see if you can see incoming OLSR packets on
the four systems (tcpdump, look for udp port 698).