[Olsr-users] Olsrd not pinging at second hop

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 26 05:35:11 CET 2014

On 11/25/2014 06:42 PM, pramod Jayram wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I have configured 3 routers r1 r2 and laptop with olsrd on adhoc mode.
> The topology is as shown below.
>    r1  <-->  r2  <-->  laptop
> r1 can see r2 but not laptop and r2 can see both. When i started olsrd
> r1 could not ping laptop but it could ping r2 and same with laptop. I
> even enabled forwarding on r2 but still with the same results. So Is
> there any way to solve this??

Is this problem similar to the one you have posted and resolved earlier
(pl. see the following URL)?

https://lists.olsr.org//pipermail/olsr-users/2014-October/006011.html

Did you try the same debugging steps suggested then by Henning?

Vignesh