[Olsr-users] olsrd cant detect neighbors and does not have routing table

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 11 17:04:42 CET 2014

Switch off the routing protocol on both sides and test if they can
ping each other.

Nodes that have a direct (wifi/ethernet) connection, should be able to
talk to each other without the routing protocol.

if not, something is wrong with your layer2 (wifi settings?) or layer3
(IP address/prefix/subnet?)

See http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/First_Mesh_Troubleshooting
for a few tips.

Henning