[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 31 11:30:32 CEST 2014

On 03/31/2014 11:27 AM, Russell Senior wrote:
> I appreciate your good news, and accept your bad news. ;-)

Sorry about it...

> What should I expect to see if only some of the leaf nodes are patched?

The leaf nodes with the old software locally report an ETX of infinite
because the NLQ of their only neighbor (the hub) is zero.

The leaf nodes with patched olsrd will report a valid ETX which will go
up to 1.0 with time.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE