[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 28 12:37:54 CET 2014

It was worth the idea, it could have been a race condition between the
message flooding and the OpenVPN multicast handling.

I also think that "message fragmentation" is an issue here...

180 routes means that neither your Hello nor your TC does fit in a
single UDP packet... which means the TCs/Hellos have to be fragmented
by Olsrd, which is a codepath that is not well tested because it
normally is not necessary.

Thats mosts likely the reason why IPv4 is working, the messages do not
become fragmented.

Henning Rogge