[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Russell Senior (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 28 11:06:30 CET 2014

FWIW, the ipv6 routing tables on the "leaf" nodes are quite short, with
mostly just a default route pointing at the central server, when olsrd is
working.  When the central server has the route collapse, the default route
on the "leaf" nodes disappears.

I am thinking about memory exhaustion, maybe something his helpfully
killing it off when the size becomes "too large" ... /me goes to look for
evidence of that.