[Olsr-users] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 28 10:11:49 CET 2014

Hello Russel,

looking at this:
  https://personaltelco.net/~russell/olsrd/olsrd-routes-before.txt
  https://personaltelco.net/~russell/olsrd/olsrd-routes-during.txt
  https://personaltelco.net/~russell/olsrd/olsrd-routes-after.txt

it looks like IPv6 routes are removed from the olsrd database. So I is
actually the olsrd daemon involved.

do you know if there is a previous stable version of olsrd where this
bug/behaviour is not present ?

In my opinion the fastest way to track the bug is to try different
versions of olsrd with "git bisect" method.

The first step is to tell us if there is a version of olsrd that is
not affected by this problem.

thanks

I cc: olsrd-dev

Saverio