[Olsr-users] Test olsrv2 on openwrt

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 18 12:24:56 CET 2014

Thanks for the clarification soon begin testing with olsr2, and I get the
layout of the list to run tests they need, despite knowing still very
little, but I am becoming more involved day with the project and already so
I am learning C and C + + to my first guesses.

ps: thanks for the great job done with olsr is an amazing software.

Att
Anderson Junior