[Olsr-users] Idea for a plugin execution configuration

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 18 12:19:35 CET 2014

What you describe sounds a little bit like SSH...

Maybe what you are looking for is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web-based_SSH ?

The reason why I ask is that I know that LOTS of people like to use
the Olsrd codebase to get their own network functionality without
doing everything from scratch... hell, thats the whole reason why I
wrote the oonf-api for my olsrd2 implementation, so people could start
their own daemons without loosing the ability to share the codebase.

Henning Rogge