[Olsr-users] Problem Installing OLSRd 0.6.6.1

arman hs (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 13 14:10:31 CET 2014

Hello everyone ,

I have a little problem installing OLSRd 0.6.6.1 on 12.04 Linaro Ubuntu
installed in cubieboard

sudo apt - get install olsrd olsrd - plugin , it works but it is an old
version and has bugs . I was advised to install a newer version

I followed the tutorial and I'm stuck on a problem

I download the file .tar.gz

# cp olsrd-0.6.6.1.tar.gz /usr/local/src
# tar xzyf olsrd-0.6.6.1.tar.gz
# cd olsrd-0.6.6.1
# make all

I get this error :

[ CC ] src /common/autobuf.c
In file included from src/common.autobuf.h : 47:0 ,
from src/common/autobuf.c : 42
src/defs.h:46:22 : fatal error : sys/time.h : No such file or directory
complilation terminated
make: *** [ src / common / autobuf.o ] Error 1

Is there a way to install the latest version with apt -get ?
Am I missing an Important step ?

please help

screenshot attached

Regards