[Olsr-users] Multiple gatweys and captive portal (hotspot)

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Sun Mar 2 23:03:03 CET 2014

hi, is there any recipe in olsr gatweys on multiple documents, I am confused
using dhcp with multiple gatewys, another doubt I have is whether it is
possible to use a captive partal (hotspot), internet here in my region is
very expensive 1MB ADSL can cost in real 120,00 (Brazilian reais), not for
this project we aim at financial return, then we need to limit the
bandwidth and
have a form of authentication, I thought about using a mikrotik RouterOS of,
but I found information on the internet to do this integration.

Att
Anderson Junior