[Olsr-users] 回复: 回复: how to restrict TC broadcast?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 16 10:45:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

There are several options to split a mesh apart into multiple pieces,
both inside and outside olsrd.

You could (as an example) use iptables or ebtables to prevent sending
UDP on the olsrd port (698) between nodes of different clusters.
You could use different VLAN tags, different radio frequencies or
different encryption keys to completely separate them.

You could also use a different  UDP port for each cluster (that would
be a setting inside Olsrd).

Henning Rogge