[Olsr-users] how to restrict TC broadcast?

李茂 (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 16 10:00:07 CEST 2014

we all know that  the TC message can broadcast through the whole network by  MPR, now i want to restrict TC message broadcast through whole network.I wish the nodes which receive TC forward the TC based on some constraints.For example,every TC message has a flag,when the flag=1,the node forwards the TC,when the flag=0,the node does not forward the TC.I feel that i should modification the code which is responsible for forwarding the TC,But i can not find that which folder the code belongs to.wish you to understand me and help me.