[Olsr-users] INFINITE cost in all links

Ben West (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 28 23:27:28 CEST 2014

Hi Antonio!  I recognize the timing / interval values you have for the
adhoc interface from ROBIN-MESH firmware based on olsrd v0.5.6.  When I
tried carrying these timing values over to olsrd v0.6+, I experienced
sporadic problems with isolated repeater nodes mysteriously losing their
route (while using SmartGateway) in meshes with multiple gateway nodes.
Removing those timings seemed to make that particular failure mode go away.

Below is the configuration I use (defaults if not specified), and the
firmware platform versions:

DebugLevel 0
AllowNoInt yes
IpVersion 4