[Olsr-users] Use olsr on devices running wive-ng (RTL8186)

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 21 10:58:45 CET 2014

Good morning! prepared the environment, I am now looking for information on
documentation and also on the internet to compile for mips, yet do not
succeed, but keep looking.

Att
Anderson Junior