[Olsr-users] Configuration for olsrd.conf

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 26 17:44:25 CET 2014

thanks for the quick reply, here is the contents of the file

DebugLevel 1
AllowNoInt yes
IpVersion 4

LoadPlugin "olsrd_arprefresh.so.0.1"
{
}

LoadPlugin "olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.5"
{
}

LoadPlugin "olsrd_nameservice.so.0.3"
{
        PlParam "name" "OpenWrt"
}

LoadPlugin "olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1"
{
        PlParam "accept" "0.0.0.0"
}

Interface "br-lan"
{
}

Att
Anderson Junior

> I think OpenWRT is generating a temporary olsrd.conf file... maybe you
> can post this generated file here?
>
> Henning Rogge
>
> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 5:15 PM, ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA
> <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> > Good afternoon, since my last contact with the list I had great progress
> for
> > a beginner, concegui compile openwrt for my platform "atheros" olsrd
> > installed and also some plugins now need the help of friends to set up, I
> > would use the authentication computers for pppoe, looking at the
> > configuration file /etc/config/olsrd have the following contents:
> >
> > config olsrd
> >     # uncomment the following line to use a custom config file instead:
> >     #option config_file '/etc/olsrd.conf'
> >
> >     option IpVersion '4'
> >
> > config LoadPlugin
> >     option library 'olsrd_arprefresh.so.0.1'
> >
> > config LoadPlugin
> >     option library 'olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.5'
> >
> > config LoadPlugin
> >     option library 'olsrd_httpinfo.so.0.1'
> >     option port '1978'
> >     list Net '0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0'
> >
> > config LoadPlugin
> >     option library 'olsrd_nameservice.so.0.3'
> >
> > config LoadPlugin
> >     option library 'olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1'
> >     option accept '0.0.0.0'
> >
> > config Interface
> >     list interface 'wlan'
> >

> > I understand that the plugins are being loaded, but does not know what it
> > longer add this file to make everything work.
> >
> > any help is welcome.
> >
> > Att
> > Anderson Junior
> >
> > --

Att. Anderson Junior
SoftCorp Informatica e Provedor
www.softcorpvirtual.com -- (spam-protected)
Msn: (spam-protected)
Skype: scinfovirtual
(66)3555-1943 / 8423-7102
Av. Tamburello, 70, Vila nova, 78330-000
CotriguaƧu - MT