[Olsr-users] Configuration for olsrd.conf

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 26 17:15:14 CET 2014

Good afternoon, since my last contact with the list I had great progress
for a beginner, concegui compile openwrt for my platform "atheros" olsrd
installed and also some plugins now need the help of friends to set up, I
would use the authentication computers for pppoe, looking at the
configuration file /etc/config/olsrd have the following contents:

config olsrd
    # uncomment the following line to use a custom config file instead:
    #option config_file '/etc/olsrd.conf'

    option IpVersion '4'

config LoadPlugin
    option library 'olsrd_arprefresh.so.0.1'

config LoadPlugin
    option library 'olsrd_dyn_gw.so.0.5'

config LoadPlugin
    option library 'olsrd_httpinfo.so.0.1'
    option port '1978'
    list Net '0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0'

config LoadPlugin
    option library 'olsrd_nameservice.so.0.3'

config LoadPlugin
    option library 'olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1'
    option accept '0.0.0.0'

config Interface
    list interface 'wlan'

I understand that the plugins are being loaded, but does not know what it
longer add this file to make everything work.

any help is welcome.

Att
Anderson Junior