[Olsr-users] OLSR Across Multiple Channel Ad-hoc Networks?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 10 22:02:18 CET 2014

OLSRd easily works with multiple interfaces, being ethernet,
wifi-networks or any other broadcast capable interface.

Using it in a multi-channel adhoc network is also common procedure in
lots of Community Networks.

Henning Rogge