[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 26 13:20:10 CET 2014

Maybe we should add some 'send' checks in the relevant send paths.
In the pud plugin I had to add
> 					/* force the pending buffer out if there's not enough space for our message */
> 					if ((int)olsrMessageLength > net_outbuffer_bytes_left(ifn)) {
> 					  net_output(ifn);
> 					}

because sometimes the buffer was already too full and I got error
reports in the log. With these lines added those errors disappeared.

I also don't see anything explictly related to DF, I do see fiddling
with interface MTUs. Code that - to me - looks entirely superfluous
since we should let the network stack handle that kind of stuff.

I think there is not a particular good reason to not allow fragmenting.
Once the mesh grows larger than 159 (for a normal 1500 MTU interface) we
do need fragmentation.

--
Ferry Huberts