[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 25 21:59:11 CET 2014

Hi,

but I do not think you get a good feedback through the socket you used
to send the message.

Maybe we should just remove the DF flag... we try to make the packet
small enough to "not fragment" it, but if the user fucks up the MTU
settings, the IP stack will do the job... it might wreck your ETX
value, but at least you get a connection.

Henning