[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Mitar (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 25 11:43:55 CET 2014

Hi!

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> olsrd uses the advertised MTU to make the packets as small as
> necessary and mark them as "do not fragment"... if the MTU is wrong,
> the packets might be dropped.

Yes, it seems we had a bug in Tunneldigger. We are testing now the fix.

Could olsrd somehow detect and warn if packets are being dropped
immediately on the interface? Does it get this information back from
the system call or something?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/