[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 23 23:51:01 CET 2014

On 23/12/14 21:08, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after looking a lot through the Hello code I have to admit I don't see
> anything unusual.. which doesn't mean much, the code is horrible to
> read.
>
> One last thing which might help... could you try to get a binary
> tcpdump with the fragmented Hello? the 160+ node should send out two
> Hellos directly after each other because it has to fragment it. The
> fragmentation is done on OLSR level, not on UDP level.
>
> This might help to see if the problem is in the generation or parsing code.

Henning, you fixed that a while ago!
See 075e6c8813795d89a003945018c48385e698973d

@Jemej
Just to be on the safe side: you don't have multi smart gateway enabled,
do you?

I must admit that I'm very curious to learn what is going on here ;-)

--
Ferry Huberts