[Olsr-users] DLEP Radio test: Can mac80211_hwsim help?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 18 14:35:01 CET 2014

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Vigneswaran R <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Did some changes to the configuration and now, the host in running
> "dlep_radio" on both wlan0 and wlan1. It seems, the DLEP session has been
> established between the radio(s) and the router(s).

Sorry, was a little bit busy the last days...

Okay, if the layer2info on the router device doesn't show the data,
something is wrong.

you could activate debug output for the dlep_radio or dlep_router
device, this should give you a lot of additional information what is
going on.

I know there is some unidentified problem in the session buildup of
the two dlep plugins, but I was unable to reproduce it in a reliable
way... have to do more work on it next year.

Henning Rogge