[Olsr-users] Olsrd not pinging at second hop

pramod Jayram (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 16 12:54:20 CET 2014

Finally its working. I had commented a line in /etc/config/olsrd which
would   use /etc/olsrd.conf and now when I removed that comment line it is
working . I think this would have been the reason so far.
Thank you