[Olsr-users] DLEP Radio test: Can mac80211_hwsim help?

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 15 12:36:09 CET 2014

On 12/15/2014 02:24 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Which means you get a wifi, but it delivers no metadata you could get into DLEP.
>
> So someone would need to extend 80211 hwsim to allow setting nl80211
> metadata parameters that can be queried through the normal interfaces
> later.

Ok. Now, I am getting the following information (after running hostapd
on one interface and wpa_supplicant on another interface).

$ iw wlan0 station dump
Station 02:00:00:00:01:00 (on wlan0)
     inactive time:    68 ms
     rx bytes:    962