[Olsr-users] OLSR disconnets all routes when a interface will be added or removed

Michael Rack (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 2 18:36:12 CET 2014

Hi Guys,

what is wrong with my OLSR client? I run a OLSR on a VPN-Server. I have
the devices tap0 to tap28 this devices will be created dynamicly. I've
setuped that interfaces in olsrd.conf.

When a client connects to the Network, a interface tapX will be created
and all routes gets flushed from OLSR. After 30 seconds all the routes
went back.
I see this behavior also when a client leaves the network and the
interface gets removed.

That is really bad, because that runs into a bis service interruption.

I've attached a Screenshot of my monitoring system.

Running v0.6.7.

Liebe Grüße aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack
RSM Freilassing
--
RSM Freilassing                 Tel.: +49 8654 607110
Nocksteinstr. 13                Fax.: +49 8654 670438