[Olsr-users] Where am I going wrong in the settings.

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 9 14:21:20 CEST 2014

hello again, one thing I noticed was that the nodes gw, when I give the
command:

ifconfig eth1 down

it works properly, at 5 pings at most the route works correctly, so I think
the problem is because it is using static ip instead of dhcp on eth1 (wan),
because when I give the command to down on eth1 it removes the route
default 172.16.0.1

Att
Anderson Junior