[Olsr-users] Where am I going wrong in the settings.

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 8 19:23:11 CEST 2014

hello, I did some more tests, now shutting down the socket, routers, just
before I took the cable or blocked the internet on the switch, now when I
disconnect the power gw node 1, node 3 customer quickly retraced the route
to node 2 gw, so I believe the problem is that the gw node even when the
route is false it remains informed the neighbors that the route is well,
but actually is not.

I still do not know how the law works olsr, I know olsr adds new routes
when found in the routing table, but is to inform him deleting a route that
was not him who created, type a route that was set static settings ( / etc
/ config / network), because nodes 1 and node 2 gw gw has configured so wan:

config interface 'wan'
        option ifname 'eth1'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '172.16.0.4'