[Olsr-users] Encryption in ad-hoc network using Openwrt+OLSR

Ben West (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 7 16:10:44 CEST 2014

Hi Henning,

Adhoc wireless interfaces actually can't be bridged (AFAIK), at least not
with the conventional 'bridge' option in /etc/config/wireless.  I believe
the preferred approach is to use the trelay package to forwards packages
to/from a wireless interface to a VLAN.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net