[Olsr-users] Operation of the watchdog plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 6 20:31:45 CEST 2014

The idea of the plugin is that you have an external process (e.g. a
script) that restarts OLSR if the file doesn't change for two
intervals (configured in the plugin).

Easiest way to do this in a script:

1) remove file
2) wait 2 intervals