[Olsr-users] Encryption in ad-hoc network using Openwrt+OLSR

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 5 07:26:23 CEST 2014

Hi,

found out the "psk2" vs "psk2+aes" problem myself, after looking
through OpenWRT scripts for a few hours... something in /lib/wifi/...
just looks for the "psk2" string, without any wildcards. So now it
seems encryption is active, but I have no connectivity at all
anymore... but that is a step forward.

Will continue to look into this matter on Monday. Thanks for your help.

Henning