[Olsr-users] Encryption in ad-hoc network using Openwrt+OLSR

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 4 12:18:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

are you sure about this parameter set?

I tested it between two Ubiquiti M Bullets (ath9k driver) on a up to
date OpenWRT AA with installed wpad.

I didn't got any error, everything worked. But then I noticed that
there is no wpad process running. So I changed the password on one of
the two nodes and rebooted it... and they still can talk to each
other. I assume that the network still runs "open".

Any tips what I could do?

Henning