[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Russell Senior (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 3 13:43:35 CEST 2014

Russell>    Okay, I'll start rolling out the patched version where I
Russell> can and let you know if I can confirm that expectation.  I
Russell> appreciate your help debugging this!

I managed to get the patched version (openwrt r40352's olsrd version
0.6.6.1-2) deployed this evening to pretty much our entire network,
and the route collapse (my bug) has vanished.  It turns out, modern
openwrt olsrd binary packages will install and run on older firmware
version without any dependency problems, so the upgrade went mostly
painlessly.

Thanks again for your help!

--
Russell Senior, President