[Olsr-users] dyn-gw pre-0.6.7 segfaults

Chris W. (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 6 14:26:49 CEST 2013

Would it be helpful for you to investigate directly on the box in
question? I could give you the login credentials, so you don't have to
wait for me to get that toolchain in order again.

The problem at this moment is that I tried to apply these old Compex
patches
(http://www.cpx.cz/dls/WP546_routerboard/OpenWRT_image_backfire/OpenWRT_sdk-120528/sdk-120528.tar.bz2)
to OpenWrt r33081 and I broke the toolchain while making it 'more
accurate' :-|

You're right, finding the glitch would make new olsrd version more
reliably usable on older OpenWrt versions. I recognized that the
dyn-gw-plugin makes trouble in some cases.

greetings

Chris