[Olsr-users] OLSRv1 VS OLSRv2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 27 10:12:44 CET 2013

If you compile the OLSRv2 code without the "nl80211-listener" plugin,
ETT will behave like ETX (because it cannot detect the link speed).

Run "ccmake .." within the build directory and change the variable
OONF_CUSTOM_STATIC_PLUGINS to the list of plugins you need.

If the variable is empty, you get the following list:
"cfgparser_compact cfgio_file ff_ett neighbor_probing nl80211_listener
eth_listener auto_ll4"

You can leave out "neighbor_probing", "nl80211_listener",
"eth_listener" and "auto_ll4" for your ETX experiment.

Henning Rogge

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Syed Salman Haider Rizvi
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi All ,
>
>         I m doing performance evaluation for multi hop ETT vs ETX for ETT i
> m using using olsrv2 and for etx i m using olsrv1 . because i m not able to
> use olsrv2 for etx due to plugin compiling problem for my etx . will there
> be any difference due to different packet of olsr1 vs olsr2 or the packet is
> same for both versions ???
>

> Thanks

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan