[Olsr-users] [announce] olsrd 0.6.4.1 released & release-0.6.4 branch EOL

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Thu May 16 19:17:06 CEST 2013

Hello olsrd users/developers,

Henning has just released olsrd 0.6.4.1, see http://www.olsr.org/?q=download

It contains an important buffer overflow fix for the txtinfo plugin and
all users are strongly advised to upgrade.

End-Of-Life
This marks the end-of-life for the release-0.6.4 branch.
It has been removed from the repository and users are strongly urged to
move to a newer version.

--
Ferry Huberts