[Olsr-users] OLSR between different networks

Breno Silva (spam-protected)
Fri May 10 15:05:59 CEST 2013

Right so let's suppose we have this env

computer1  <->  computer2 <->  computer3

- Computer1 sends hello msgs to Computer2
- Computer2 sends hello msgs to Computer1 and Computer3
- Computer3 send hello msgs to Computer2

I suppose all nodes will know theirs neighbors. This is not true ?

Thanks