[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] Configuring TC redundancy parameter?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu May 9 21:42:40 CEST 2013

http://wiki.freifunk.net/Wireless_Community_Weekend_2013

> I've been thinking about OLSR a lot for the last couple months. I just got
> accepted into a Masters program and am thinking for ideas for a project. I
> would certainly like to keep up with peoples' experiences with olsrd and
> mesh networking in general. Any pointers for me?

Most of the "large changes" will happen in the OLSRv2 software in the
future I think... noone wants to change the OLSRv1 code that much
anymore.

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan