[Olsr-users] [OLSRD] Nexus 7

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 26 18:56:03 CET 2013

You can compile Olsrd for Android with the Android NDK...

the more interesting question is if you manage to get adhoc-mode
running, which is a bit tricky on most phones/tablets.

Henning Rogge

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Matteo Danieletto
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> do you know if OLSRD works on Google Nexus 7?
> If yes with stock Android or Custom Android?
> I read that it works with Custom Android, but there isn't which Custom
> Android.
>
> Thanks a lot to help me
> Matteo

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan