[Olsr-users] 2 hop nodes cost and packet loss

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 13 16:07:06 CET 2013

I think the problems you have are related to bad links, not to OLSR.
But olsrd could do a better job selecting less lossy links, e.g. a 2-hop cost=2 path would perform far better than a 1-hop cost=1.7 path.

Is the distance between your nodes within a range what your wifi cards support?

Teco

Op 13 mrt. 2013, om 10:47 heeft Vamsi Gondi <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: